An Equal Opportunity Employer / Contractor
8780 Valley Forge Lane North
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Division: Division 2
Reports to: Lead Installer
Installers will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, assembling, and installing furniture on-site according to the directions received from the lead installer. Installers will also help prep for the job and clean up after the installation is complete. All applicants must have the physical ability to lift 50+ pounds. You will be driving to various job locations and will need to have reliable transportation. Power tools are required for this position.
- Performs efficient installation and assembly of office furniture including systems furniture, case goods, accessories, wall-hung units, etc.
- Ability to learn to assemble, fine-tune and detail panels, components, casegoods, seating, filing, tables etc.
- Ability to understand and interpret installation drawings and installation instruction sheets.
- Responsible for timely completion of the work with a high level of workmanship and a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Loads and unloads product from delivery trucks and product from trailers shipped directly to the client.
- Performs site cleanup, remove all cartons and packaging, and ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction with the finished appearance of the site.
- Maintain a “positive” and cooperative “can do” attitude especially during problem resolution and difficult situations.
- Strong work ethic and very ethical approach to the business; is punctual and self-motivated.
- Maintain a neat, clean, professional appearance by being properly uniformed and groomed
- At the end of each day’s use, clean and ready all vehicles, tools, and equipment for the next day’s use.
- Owns and properly maintains the specified required tools with them.
- Mechanically adept and knows how to safely use tools and equipment.
- Ability to work irregular hours and extended shift, including any out of town assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work closely with Lead Installer and Installation Team
High school graduate or equivalent
-Able to communicate in English
-Very good working knowledge on major and secondary product lines
-Self-motivated & strong work ethic.
-Good mechanical aptitude
-Maintain high standard of quality
-Ability to communicate effectively with others
At least one year of furniture installation experience preferred – Will train
-Ability to lift and carry 50 + lbs. on a repetitive basis
-Valid driver’s license
-Have own reliable transportation
Work to be performed at clients’ sites both within and outside the metro area
These duties may be revised and amended by the company, at its sole discretion.